TasteWise Kids at Home Activites
Our TasteWise Kids at Home activities provide you with easy to follow activities, learning extensions, and fun resources that engage kids and families in new ways to explore food.
If you want to receive this monthly content directly to your email, please fill out this quick form.
Monthly TWKatHome Content
These are our newest activities and lessons, often relevant to the seasons, holidays and of course, fruits and veggies that are available! Check them out for fun ways to get involved with food right now!
Careers in Food Activities
These activities give kids an opportunity to explore the many ways food can be a part of their future careers.
Food Happenings Activities
These activities help us connect to the events around us by using food to explore the world.
- Dinner Democracy
- Giving Tuesday: Sharing a Bite
- Does Anything Grow in Winter?
- Reflecting and Resolving as a Family
- Your Voice Matters
- Take a Look Around
- Creating a Family Food Story
- National Grilled Cheese Day Fun
- Earth Day and a Picnic
- Designing a Community Green Space
- Discover Fall with Taste Wise Kids