TasteWise Kids at Home
TasteWise Kids – are you hungry for some learning? I hope so as we have lots to share with you. Thanks for joining our TasteWise Kids at Home (#TWKatHome) adventures.
Everything you need to create a TasteWise Kids experience at home.
Tips and tricks to keep your family healthy, happy and having fun.
All the #TWKatHome resources you need to round out your family's learning experience.
What is #TWKatHome?
Our #TWKatHome content is designed to provide you with quality food educational resources and activities right at home. We want kids and families to have fun ways to learn about where food comes from and how to build healthy eating habits with minimal materials. We have based this content on our successful in-person programming that we do with schools and families each year.
Want to learn more about our in-school programming? Check out the Days of Taste section of our website or this short video:
Our TasteWise Kids at Home activities provide you with easy to follow activities, learning extensions, and fun resources that engage kids and families in new ways to explore food.
Days of Taste
Careers in Food
Our #TWKFamilyFridays series provides you with simple tips that help families learn more about the world of food, connect with one another, and have some fun during the process.
All Family Tips
- Put Each Family Member in Charge of a Dinner
- 5 Ways to Use our TWK Tasting Sheet
- Show off your kitchen skills and knowledge!
- Conversations around the Table
- Building a Healthy Pantry
- Taking Stock in Trying Times
- 3 Ways to Shake up your Summer Routine
- Outdoor Summer Food Safety Tips
- Resources to get you Through Summer
- Turn your Outdoor Scavenger Hunt into Dinner
- Build Math Confidence in the Kitchen
- How to Make Food Part of Your Family's Story
- Island Adventures
- Create an Offload List
- Using Snack Time to Engage Off-Screen
- Reflect Your Priorities Around the Kitchen and Table
- How to Handle Picky Eaters
- Get Beyond Yuck!
- Figuring out Screen Time for Fall
Our TasteWise Kids at Home resource hub is coming soon!
Here, you'll find printable downloads for all our #TWKatHome activities, informative videos featuring food experts and lots of extended learning links compiled by the TasteWise Kids team.